Where is everyone?

Stangman98

It's been 2 days since a new post in here. No one has anything going on in their life at all? I see all you creepers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike150

New threads are nice, but I don't think y'all want me to start one on how to replace a broken handle on a toilet. Other than that, Saturday's in the winter are my days for hibernating which is another lousy topic.

JohnFrench

I am here, I went out today despite the weather, 12 degrees, blowing snow, people driving like it's sunny & 70. I only grabbed a few shots before I gave up, actually my hands were just about froze. Maybe tomorrow will be warmer, forecast is for 27.

RickSawThat

I just got back shot some street photos and posted in project 365. Rained a bit this morning and sunny and breezy since in SoCal a freezing 61 degrees here today ;) back up to 75 degrees by Thursday though :cool:

Eye-level

Banned
$50 closer to that D5000?

That D5000 is as good as bought within 30 days boys...also a 85 1.8 for sure...and maybe a wide angle or a 105 2.5...the D5000 will use any of them and I already have a 28 3.5 50 1.8E and 135 2.8...I'm am going to be set up MF wise...with a bad @ss F2 as back up...don't mess with me I'll make your mouth hurt...lol :)

Eye-level

Banned
Rick you have a D3100...Jack you have a D40...both camera bodies will mount any and all Nikkors...

...the best Nikkor lens in the world is any 85 1.8...what are you waiting for? They are cheap!

Eye-level

Banned
The one eight will get you to 1/125 shutter speed with indoor ev11-12 light so why would you really need the one four? It is a waste of money and weight...east coast is cheaper...not as much stuff going back home to Japan...

fotojack

Rick you have a D3100...Jack you have a D40...both camera bodies will mount any and all Nikkors...

...the best Nikkor lens in the world is any 85 1.8...what are you waiting for? They are cheap!

???What??? I didn't say a word! I know both my cameras will take any Nikkor lens. My 50 1.8D lens and my 28-105 D lens both fit and work on my D200 AND the D40.
As for the 85.......not gonna happen any time soon...unless I suddenly come into a lot of money. :)

Eye-level

Banned
???What??? I didn't say a word! I know both my cameras will take any Nikkor lens. My 50 1.8D lens and my 28-105 D lens both fit and work on my D200 AND the D40.
As for the 85.......not gonna happen any time soon...unless I suddenly come into a lot of money. :)

Keep your fingers crossed sir...you never know what could happen... :)

Rick M

The car is a Rolls Royce...the photog is loosely based upon a guy named David Bailey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bailey_(photographer)...the ...the girl is named Veruschka...the camera is a chrome Nikon F with an eye-level finder (one of them is the other has a Ftn)...the lens is a 85 1.8 HC...the flick is called Blow-Up...you should go watch it...very very cool...

Blow-Up - Antonioni | Louise Attaque - Amours. - YouTube

My shoots are like that all the time! (in my dreams anyway):). Nice video. Looks like that lens could make my life allot more interesting!

Last edited: