Stangman98's 365

Stangman98

DSC7183-L.jpg

Stangman98

Outlaw 10.5 car. I shoot a lot of drag race stuff. I will be in Georgia next month again doing event coverage for my website RaceStangs.org

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Outlaw 10.5 car. I shoot a lot of drag race stuff. I will be in Georgia next month again doing event coverage for my website RaceStangs.org

Ah I see now :) That looks like a hell of a car! I also see that he wrecked it and had to rebuild. yack!

fotojack

Damon.........pick one watermark and stick with it! The big ones in red just don't do it for me. Too intrusive...takes away from the impact of the photograph. The one of the snow covered bridge works well. Oh.....and maybe include the year in there, along with the copyright symbol. Just my thoughts. :)

Carolina Photo Guy

Damon.........pick one watermark and stick with it! The big ones in red just don't do it for me. Too intrusive...takes away from the impact of the photograph. The one of the snow covered bridge works well. Oh.....and maybe include the year in there, along with the copyright symbol. Just my thoughts. :)

There is ONE person here that is the ABSOLUTE BEST at creative watermarking.

You want to be the best, check out Marcel's watermarking. There is no one better. PERIOD!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
There is ONE person here that is the ABSOLUTE BEST at creative watermarking.

You want to be the best, check out Marcel's watermarking. There is no one better. PERIOD!

WOW Pete, Thanks… I try to make my watermarks for each picture I post in Photoshop. I use whatever I think will work (blending options) and then (here's my special weapon) reduce the text layer's opacity.
I try to select a color for my typeset that is in the picture.

fotojack

WOW Pete, Thanks… I try to make my watermarks for each picture I post in Photoshop. I use whatever I think will work (blending options) and then (here's my special weapon) reduce the text layer's opacity.
I try to select a color for my typeset that is in the picture.

Whatever it is you're doing, Marcel...don't stop! It's definitely working. :) Pete is absolutely right.....you are THE benchmark by which others should aspire to when it comes to watermarking.

Just remember, folks.........it's a whole new year....2012. :)