Sick Of Winter

fotojack

You wanna talk winter? Come on up here where I live. Today it was -28C (with wind chill -38C). Tonights LOW is -38C. Tomorrows HIGH is -30C. Supposed to be like this all week. Oh.....throw in some snow, too. I wasn't designed for this kind of weather, I tell ya! I want summer now!!

Fine here most of the storms were just about 20 miles north of us. It is beautiful here this afternoon, Blue skies, 71 degrees. Was just outside washing the mud off the driveway and worked u[p a sweat. We have a saying here in Alabama, If you don't like the weather just wait a minute.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Freezing rain last night and snow today. I am starting to forget what the sun feels like.

I wonder how snow feels like? People do have a choice where they want to live. Birds migrate down south to evade the cold winter. Just wait for few more months and eventually you'll see some sunshine.

fotojack

You wonder what snow feels like??? It's cold! In some places, like where I live, it's a dry cold..no humidity. Other places, like Montreal or Vancouver, it's a wet humid cold. Both different, but both cold.