Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio!

MaxK

Hi all, my name is Max Kimmich, 30 y/o born in Argentina, living in the States with my wife and 2 cats.
I started with photography while living in Israel, to send nice images to my then fiancee, with a small Canon IXUS point and shoot.
I stole my wife's Sony A200 and bought a couple lenses, start reading and taking online classes, until we move to Cincy and got my first Nikon D7000, the amazing AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II, a Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM and a SB-700 AF Speedlight. I did a bit of wedding photography and didnt like it LOL. Im starting with portrait and everything else I can shoot.
I would love to make a living out of this!

I'll be posting my images here soon for all of you to see soon!

Max

ccoulson

Hi Max!

Welcome!! I worked in Cincinnati for 3 years (Lived in Covington). How do you like it??!! There are so many interesting things to take photos of there!!! Welcome to Nikonites! Im newer here too, most everyone is really nice and helpful!!! Hope to see some of your images soon. I too have a D7000, however I have sent mine back to nikon for some repairs as it has a back focus issue.

Nice to meet you!
Courtnie

Clayton

Hello Max and welcome. I'm a new member as well and so far really enjoy my time here and the people are amazingly nice and helpful. Look forward to seeing your pictures!