nikon > canon

aleeeshuh

I'm new to the world of dSLR's. I got my D3100 in April 2011 from my very kind and generous loverboy :) I just recently started messing around with it. Every time I discover something new I fall in love with it even more. I have yet to discover and learn A LOT more. I apologize in advance for any of my amateur questions.

fotojack

Don't apologize for asking ANY kind of question. How else does one learn if not asking a question? We weren't all born pros. Experience comes from asking and doing. Learning is a life long journey for ALL of us.

And welcome to Nikonites, aleeeshuh. :) Got any questions.......ask. I'm sure someone in here will have an answer for you. :)

fotojack

I'm new to the world of dSLR's. I got my D3100 in April 2011 from my very kind and generous loverboy :) I just recently started messing around with it. Every time I discover something new I fall in love with it even more. I have yet to discover and learn A LOT more. I apologize in advance for any of my amateur questions.

Why do you have nikon > canon as your title?? You have a new Nikon D3100......so where does the canon come in?

bluenoser

Banned
Why do you have nikon > canon as your title?? You have a new Nikon D3100......so where does the canon come in?

I think it's just a general message by the OP expressed in mathmatical terms that Nikon is "greater than" (>) Canon.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Clayton

Fantastic choice of camera! Welcome to the site and I look forward to helping out as much as I can as well as learning what I can right along with you!

gav329

Hi aleeeshuh welcome to nikonites. I'm quite new here and to dslr Nikon too. Have fun wow California!!!

Gav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk