Post approval

Pierro

Howdy - is the post approval message to do with new members posts ( post awaiting moderator approval ) ? I couldnt find any reference in the FAQ about a moderator having to approve all posts for new members. Is this till a new member reaches a certain post count ?

I first posted in the Welcome section, and the post was instant. Same here in the suggestions section, but when i posted in the flower section, my post got ' waiting for approval ' message... maybe its because i posted a photo. Since i couldnt find the permitted max photo size in the FAQ, i went ahead and posted, ( i host my own and just used the URL with IMG tags ) but eventually after much searching, i found someone had to ask about photo sizes and I read the answer given as 800 max. So i think my photo is too big, as its 1000 on the large size. Is this why the post didnt appear ?

Last edited:

Pierro

Excellent thanks Jack. Is the 800 limit for when you are using Nikonites to host the files or is it for all files , even when self hosting ? Cheers