My 2012 365 attempt!

Mis Adam

Here is a start to my new year, I hope I can keep up with this.

Day #1 Squinkie poparazzi

DSC_0009crop.jpg

Mis Adam

I have decided that this year I am going to learn Photoshop if it kills me. I have messed around with it for the last couple of days and have taught my self some very generic things but its new to me. Hope I don't bore any of you. I call #3 Painting with traffic head lights. ( and no I was not driving. my spouse was)
This shot was taken with my Nikon cool-pix S6100. the one on the left is the original traffic lights and the other is PS extrude and contrast!
Picnik collage.jpg
here is the full view of the extrude I think it looks pretty cool.
DSCN05631.jpg

Mis Adam

missed the 365 last night so I took two tonight. hope you don't mind. Nothing like a beautiful night to pull the work days chaos out of you.( just a pity it was too cold to stay out longer than 10 minutes)
DSC_00191.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_00271.jpg
    DSC_00271.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:

Mis Adam

Demolition time, I have been waiting for this for weeks now but the one day that the crew decided to start I had appointments and didn't make it there until the end. :(
but at least I was able to catch a few good things. This was one of my favorite, catching the action coming from the shovel.

01 17 2012 5400 so widening (4).jpg

Mis Adam

Note to self on the above photos if things don't seem to be going as you would think they should for the lighting situation check to see if the ND8 for river shooting in summer is still on the lens. ( on a second note use 50 mm lens more often.)