Project 365 - 2012: ohkphoto

ohkphoto

Snow White
January 1st --- Day 1

Ducks at Play (in an ice-covered lake) --went there this afternoon to get photos of a visiting eagle. Only found ducks and a "herd" of frantic wild turkeys who couldn't get away from me fast enough . . . you would have thought it was Thanksgiving :)

_DSC0189-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
January 2nd --- Day 2

Evening Fog at the Horse Barn

Didn't leave the house today because I was supervising "doggie in-house suspension" So had to get creative with the structures and light around the barn.

_SSC0234-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
Was wondering what lens you used

This was the Sigma 50-500mm lens I rented from Borrowlenses.com
I'm really enjoying it . . . they had a special . . . rent for 10 days, get 7 days free . . . best way to see if a lens fits your needs.

WendyR

I agree. I'm so jealous of your clear shots. All of your pictures have such clarity. What settings did you use on the Heron pic?

ohkphoto

Snow White
Thank you all for the comments and likes :)

Looks like the Heron is as good as fisher as I am. Only weeds from the bottom. LOL! Nice shot btw

That was the vegetable dish on this shot. Just before this, I watched him eat a fairly good size frog that apparently didn't fit correctly in this throat because he opened wide, regurgitated, repositioned, and swallowed him again.

All of your pictures have such clarity. What settings did you use on the Heron pic?

Wendy, here's the exif data. There was considerable post processing because the sun had gone behind the mountain and I had to use a high iso.

exif0103.JPG