Project 365/2012 - RickSawThat

RickSawThat

1/1/2012
Well here goes my first entries into the project 365 - 2012.

It's a brand new year and for me and my daughter (I'm a single dad for 17 years now) time for another fresh start. New house which is currently an empty pallet. We will be living there within about a week. 1 bedroom 1930's SoCal Bungalow in Valley Village, CA (right near Studio City). Taylor will have the bedroom and I will convert the living room into, cool living room hangout area, bedroom at night, and digital photo creativity zone/office. Change is good and we are looking forward to it! Welcome 2012!!!

_DSC0977 - Version 2.jpg

_DSC0960 - Version 2.jpg

_DSC0969 - Version 2.jpg

Mike150

Great start for a new year. I like the Fisheye too. I might have to add that to my neverending NAS list.
Can't wait to see more SoCal photos.

Kim20

I love your new little home Rick, it really has some character! All the best in the New Year, to you, your daughter, and you rocking cats, Fluffy and Banshee!

RickSawThat

Thanks. Banshee will stay at the old house but Fluffy and Buddha are coming. Pic's of Buddha to come, she is a Calico Persian with a very flat face ;)

The house is great Taylor and I will be moving in a week from Saturday. Big garage sale this weekend. Need to consolidate new place is a quite a bit smaller than the place we are leaving. All good we are looking forward to the move and a very productive and positive 2012.

RickSawThat

Meet Buddha, she and Fluffy and Taylor will be sharing the new place in one short week. Today was the big garage sale and sold EVERYTHING I wanted to. Great day but nice and tired and ready to crash out ;)

Buddha.jpg