Project 365 - 2012: fotojack

fotojack

This just happened about an hour ago......house fire down the street from where I live. They had to use the fire plug at the end of my alley to hook up.

DSC_0525.jpg

Ben

Re: Project 365 - fotojack - Day 1- 2012

It's down the street. I had too many pictures to pick from, so i chose this one to convey the reason. I can only submit ONE picture a day, so this is it. :)

Nice! Save some of the other good ones for subsequent days - looking forward to seeing them!

fotojack

Project 365 - 2012 Day 2

Not much to shoot around here this time of year, so I'm going to shooting things off the cuff....so to speak.
This one is about my tripod parts that came in the mail today. I can finally use my tripod! :)
DSC_0526.JPG

fotojack

OK, here's todays. Couple of fir trees that I thought looked interesting, in that they were bent out of shape. They looked wind swept, but in fact, they grow like this. It's a particular species of fir (no, I don't know the name).

DSC_0531.JPG

fotojack

Had double picture show up there. Strange. Let's try this again.

This little black squirrel in my back yard was chowing down on some bread meant for the birds. He's a little thief! lol :)

DSC_0536.jpg

fotojack

I know, I'm a few days late, but better late than never. This is a shot of my back alley (not black and white) yesterday, when the temperature was 13C (about 56F).

DSC_0540.jpg

Melting ice receding from the alley. a sure sign of the coming spring, right? Well, this morning, I woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground. False alarm! lol