sigma 150mm

evan

Banned
hi i am thinking of getting the sigma 150mm macro, non os, or maybe the os version if one comes up used. has anyone used either with their d7000? i need to know of any potential issues it may have, and its general performance compared with my current macro lenses, (tamron 90, and micro nikkor af-d 60mm). thanks, evan.

evan

Banned
well, i got hold of one yesterday. the ex dg hsm non os version. ,,,,,,very happy so far. built like a tank, fast and quiet af. image quality as good as my tamron 90 and micro nikkor 60mm. no compatability issues with the d7000 at all. looks, feels and performance are great. a bit pricey but well worth it! cant wait until springtime and insect season!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
well, i got hold of one yesterday. the ex dg hsm non os version. ,,,,,,very happy so far. built like a tank, fast and quiet af. image quality as good as my tamron 90 and micro nikkor 60mm. no compatability issues with the d7000 at all. looks, feels and performance are great. a bit pricey but well worth it! cant wait until springtime and insect season!

I have the 105 non OS and think it's a wonderful lens. I've always had great results with it. I'm sure you will enjoy the 150 and, to be frank, it's the one I would have gotten if it would have been around when I bought my 105.
Enjoy the lens.