Christmas Cheer

jcottone45

I want to take this time to wish my entire nikonites family a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

It's been great to be able to converse through out the year with all of you.!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Carolina Photo Guy

My days do not seem as full when I am not on here.

I have GOT to get a life!!! :p

Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year to my Nikonites Family also!!!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
All the best for my friends on this list, may you find the time to enjoy life and be happy with the ones you love.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Mele Kalikimaka! Oh wait. That's in Hawaiian. I'm not sure how they say it in Japan but they pronounce it as "Melly Chlistmas! :)

May you have more Gold Nikon Boxes to open this coming 2012.

fotojack

Thought I'd throw in a Christmas tree just for decoration. :)
DSC_0471.jpg

RickSawThat

Merry Christmas and thank you everyone for all the advice. Now I just need to go a little overboard on the xmas Post Processing just like I like to do on my images ;)

fotojack

I don't see any gifts under the tree Jack is mine just out of sight???

Merry Christmas to you & yours Jack.!!!

LOL...sorry, Joe. No gifts for anyone this year. Not even the wife and I are giving each other gifts. Don't have enough on my pension. But we have enough as it is, so it's all good. :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
LOL...sorry, Joe. No gifts for anyone this year. Not even the wife and I are giving each other gifts. Don't have enough on my pension. But we have enough as it is, so it's all good. :)

At least with digital you don't have to buy film and processing :)

Iman60

Horse with his head over the fence: Hey, look man, this guy is photographing us with a NIKON! Merry Christmas dude!!
Other horse in the background: Yeah yeah... Nikon Schmikon, who cares... he doesnt have sweets and he didnt bring a blanket, why the hell are you even talking to him!!

01 10 019.jpg