Hi to all Nikonites

Ruidoso Bill

Hello and welcome to Nikonites, we also hope you find the forum helpful. Please don't forget to complete your profile so we know a little more about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaceFly

Hello and welcome to Nikonites, we also hope you find the forum helpful. Please don't forget to complete your profile wo we know a little more about you.

Hi Bill

Thanks you for the welcome too Nikonites.

I have gone into my profile now about 3 times, each time I have added my camera and other bits and exit with a "save" still nothing showing!!
I know it’s me and a new forum that operates a little differently from other forums that I am on. So any help that you can point my way would be of great assistance

Regards for now

Alan

fotojack

Welcome, Alan, to Nikonites. Don't worry about your profile showing up. That will happen after you have posted at least 5 posts to the forum. In the meantime, have fun while learning. :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hi Bill

Thanks you for the welcome too Nikonites.

I have gone into my profile now about 3 times, each time I have added my camera and other bits and exit with a "save" still nothing showing!!
I know it’s me and a new forum that operates a little differently from other forums that I am on. So any help that you can point my way would be of great assistance

Regards for now

Alan

Hi Alan, that may be because of an error with the system. I actually fixed it this morning about an hour after you posted this. :)

SpaceFly

Welcome, Alan, to Nikonites. Don't worry about your profile showing up. That will happen after you have posted at least 5 posts to the forum. In the meantime, have fun while learning. :)

Hi

Been sat at the pc all day learning and playing with the D7000, watching youtube etc and the Nikon videos. Its all going in slowly.

Alan

SpaceFly

All the videos are great but practice with the camera is the greatest learning tool.

Hi Bill

First let me wish you all a very merry Xmas and New Year. Right now I am busy in the kitchen preparing dinner for this evening, as my wife is at work today. She is in the local hospital in the x-ray dept. So all is left to me, no problem at all. Famous last words.

As far as the camera goes, I could not agree more with you. Practical learning beats a piece of paper any time.

Enjoy the day.

Alan

RickSawThat

Welcome to the crew. Spacefly is a great username by the way.

Merry Christmas and good luck with that dinner - be sure to post pics of your dinner ;)

SpaceFly

Welcome to the crew. Spacefly is a great username by the way.

Merry Christmas and good luck with that dinner - be sure to post pics of your dinner ;)

Hi

Thanks for the compliment on the username, just happened to be on a piece of plastic, so I thought I would keep that for future use.

A merry Xmas and New Year to you and your family. As you can see it’s now Boxing Day here, so your request for pictures is a bit late. Rest assured all went well, I must have spent all 10/11 hours in the kitchen and compliments all round.

Had some great Xmas presents, one of which is a cruise form Vancouver to the Hubbard Glacier, this is in September 2012. So with my new D7000 and lots of practice photos I should have some great shots. I will remember to post these when the holiday is over; don't want that right now as it is something special to look forward too.
Anyway there is 9 months before we leave for that vacation and spring and summer in-between, so hopefully many photo’s of the UK in-between.

Regards and all the best to all at Nikonites.

Alan
:cool::cool: