On One Photo Suite

Marine1937

I don't have it or use it, but am considering it. I checked their website and the promotional videos seem like it's pretty powerful for the money. I'm far from pro, so I think Perfect Photo Suite 6 probably has all I'll need for a while. I'll be real interested in what kind of feedback you get.

Browncoat

I have several onOne Photoshop and Lightroom actions/presets and they are decent for freebies. Personally, I wouldn't purchase any of their suites. They all (not just onOne) advertise those things as push button answers to photographic excellence, and 95% of the time it just doesn't work that way.

Invest in some good books on how to edit your photos, such as Scott Kelby's Photoshop series, and learn how to do it yourself. It will be money better spent.

Ruidoso Bill

I personally, having made many mistakes in my software purchasing history would buy Lightroom to begin with, use one of the many free downloadable photo editors and save until you can buy Photoshop. I probably do 90% of my work in Lightroom and love it. Software is like tripods, buy a good one first.

bobmielke

I own the complete Version 6.0 Suite. I started using Photoshop plug-ins years ago with Genuine Fractals, an enlarging algorithm that loses little quality even at 400% percent enlargement. As time progressed OnOne Software bought the right to Genuine Fractals and renamed it Perfect Resize. I use their software suite constantly. Some of the filters save me hours of processing in CS5 Photoshop. I highly recommend their software. They have great technical support as well as OnOne University that provides free tutorials and webinars to everyone. OnOne Software also happens to be based right down the road where I live in Portland, OR. :)