Show off your desktop!

Browncoat

This is a common thread on a lot of techie/creative type forums, so I figured we might as well have one here. Your desktop can say a lot about who you are, and I'm curious as to how many of you are using your own photos as wallpaper. So...

Show off your desktop! Here's mine:

desktop.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I always use one of my picture. I used to put a calender on it as well but have stopped doing this last year. I used to send these to friends every month. I guess after never hearing back from them I thought most were not interested or didn't want to have the trouble of changing their desktop pictures.
So here's mine that there now. As soon as the first snow is here, I'll get another one. I've posted this pic before on my daily 365 whatever.
It's a shot taken of a window from the local greenhouse.desktop picture.jpg

AxeMan - Rick S.

I run a side show on mine with 440 favorite photos (and counting) of shots I have taken since being a Nikon owner for the last three years. Do you really want me to post them all ? Can't pick just one to post.

I like Anthony's, unlike mine it's clean and clear of icons.

kayte

I either have photos of mine rotating or just go on Microsoft and look for good themes. This is the current one :)desktop.jpg