Date / time nfo displaying on slideshow

doughorrigan

Hi, I keep trying to stop slideshow from showing the date / time and file info during slideshows from the camera but no matter how many times I tell it not to display it, it just takes no notice and shows it, which really spoils the slideshow.
Any clues on how to stop this info please?

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.
We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

In order to help you, we really need to know which camera you are using.

I've never heard of it before, and I have no idea how it can happen. I never had any problems with this because the slide shows always worked properly. It is quite possible because I used https://slidepeak.com/blog/30-60-90-day-plan-a-blueprint-for-professional-growth30 60 90 day sales plan powerpoint, which helped me to see the result in the shortest possible time. This will be useful for you if you suddenly decide to somehow correct this issue and the situation. I am sure that there are several ways to solve this problem. Good luck with that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bikerbrent

This happened to me a few months ago. I could not fix this issue immediately, but my friend helped me because he understands the contents of the camera. If this is still relevant to you, then I can find out some information for you

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.
We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

Dawg Pics

Reply to 2 year old thread with a non-answer and suspicious link. Hmmmmm. Spam Spam Spam Spam Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam.

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Reply to 2 year old thread with a non-answer and suspicious link. Hmmmmm. Spam Spam Spam Spam Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam.

I didn't see a link this morning.

When I read it this morning, the poster said it happened to them and a friend fixed it for them.

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I didn't see a link this morning.

When I read it this morning, the poster said it happened to them and a friend fixed it for them.

That's what I also read earlier today.

I've never heard of it before, and I have no idea how it can happen. I never had any problems with this because the slide shows always worked properly. It is quite possible because I used 30 60 90 day sales plan powerpoint, which helped me to see the result in the shortest possible time. This will be useful for you if you suddenly decide to somehow correct this issue and the situation. I am sure that there are several ways to solve this problem. Good luck with that!

britanyweel, you got off lucky with only having your link deleted. There is a ban for spammers so you are fortunate I wasn't the one who edited your post. Please consider yourself warned.

Dawg Pics

Spammers gonna spam. It is fixed now, so we can move on with our lives.
I despise spammers, so I always report them after I quote the Spam song from Monty Python. :rolleyes: ;)