Hi from Malta

zeppi

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say Hello , I'm new to photography and am hoping to learn a lot from you guys!
Just bought a D5100 with Nikon 50 mm 1.8 and Nikon 55-300 vr.

Honestly i feel a bit lost with all the functions in the camera , but i found a lot of info here , so looking forward for my new hobby.

M.Hinch

Welcome zeppi, alot of great people here willing to help and share there tales, along with a few jokes here and there. All I can say is take an afternoon and sit down with camera in hand and the manual, and go through it one page at a time and find it on the camera. If you find something you dont understand feel free to ask here. Happy shooting.

Michael

gav329

Hi Zeppi

Welcome to nikonites, I'm new here too and the welcome was fantastic from other members, you'll learn a lot here I'm sure. Enjoy your new camera, great choice nikon!!

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, zeppi. Enjoy your new camera and have fun learning about it. Like Michael said, read the manual and get to know your camera inside and out. You'll enjoy it more the more you learn about it. Any questions.......don't be afraid to ask. :)