Nikon D40 + 18-55 AF VR and 55-200 AF VR

Ripeart

I recently upgraded to a D5100 and a 18-105mm lens.

I'm selling these individually, but I am open to bundling for a discount.

$300.00 Nikon D40 - Contains original "kit" box, and all paperwork/software/manuals, etc. 2 batteries, charger, USB cable, Nikon camera strap, 16GB C4 Kingston SD. The D40 has 6820 shutter actuations and is in excellent condition. There are some small (1-2mm) scratches on the top right area of the display, but they don't interfere with viewing.

$80.00 AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm 1:35-5.6G lens - Lightroom tells me I have 640 pictures taken with this lens. Never used this lens too much, it's in excellent condition, no scratches whatsoever. I always used a UV filter. It features VR and Auto focus. I will include a Sigma UV filter, and a drawstring type lens pouch.

$200.00 AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G IF ED lens - Lightroom says 489 pics. This is another lens I haven't used too much, mainly because I haven't needed the 200mm focal length. Excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes anywhere, and was always used with a UV filter, which I will include (Hoya UVc). I will also include the original box, and a drawstring-type lens pouch.

Since this equipment hasn't been used too much, I'm only slightly flexible on the pricing. I did some price checking on ebay and CS and I think I'm in the ballpark. I will pay for UPS Store packaging, however you pay for the actual cost of shipping and insurance from zip 33186.

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics. If you need hi-res, let me know. I have no idea why the picture is upside down, it looks right on my computer. :confused:

D40lensesaccess.JPG

Last edited:

Carolina Photo Guy

Its upside down because when you uploaded to Nikonites, it went through Australia.

The Aussies automatically flip everything upside down so they can see it clearly.

They forgot to flip it back. No big deal.

:p