Happy Thanksgiving!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Giving thanks for all the blessings in my life
. . . for new friends found
. . . for health and happiness, and the love that fills every day

. . . and for family and friends who never leave my side or my heart.

thnksgiving2006 042.jpg

Wishing all a happy Thanksgiving!

Mike150

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Helene. Looks like your family is ready to dig in.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else. Hope you have lots of time to spend with your families.

I'll be driving down to my son's house. He will be up most of the night preparing a turkey in his smoker grill. I promised that if he cooked it, I'd help eat it.

If just dawned on me that some of you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so to you, I'll wish a great day of photography.

fotojack

Happy Thanksgiving, Helene. Ours is over, but yours looks like it will have plenty of hungry tummies to fill. :) All eyes are on that turkey! lol Too cute shot. :)

jcottone45

I feel like I am missing from the incredible picture, my dogs wouldn't even leave the bones if I tried this.!!!
Best behaved dogs award for all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike150

My ex and I used to celebrate Black Thursday.

My wife doesn't do black friday. She would much rather pay full retail. But she only buys things she really needs, like a battery operated electronic speed controlled desktop pencil sharpener with built in AM/FM radio. I wouldn't let her get the one with built in On*Star.

Eye-level

Banned
My wife doesn't do black friday. She would much rather pay full retail. But she only buys things she really needs, like a battery operated electronic speed controlled desktop pencil sharpener with built in AM/FM radio. I wouldn't let her get the one with built in On*Star.

Your wife and mine would probably make great shopping compatriots...mine just bought three different TI calculators all 100+ bucks each...decided she liked model whatever best...and then gave the other two to our boys...who were using them as communicators outside in the rain the other day!