Where is the best place to post snap shot photos?

Bear Dale

Where is the best place to post snap shot photos? (if they are allowed here of course).

I have had a look through the various forum titles and I can't see a section for posting anything that would cover it. Only Photo Evaluation and Photo Feedback.

Is there a place in the forum that is ok to post less informal snapshots or is the forum strictly more geared towards formal photos.

Bear Dale

Thanks very much Mike, I have been a little worried about filling up the more serious threads which are very valuable for feedback with just happy snaps of my dogs.

Thanks for guiding me into how to post them in the correct manner.

Enjoying my time here, a great bunch of Nikonites! (Wow that still feels SO weird to be a Nikon person now!!!!! :) )

mikew_RIP

Thanks very much Mike, I have been a little worried about filling up the more serious threads which are very valuable for feedback with just happy snaps of my dogs.

Thanks for guiding me into how to post them in the correct manner.

Enjoying my time here, a great bunch of Nikonites! (Wow that still feels SO weird to be a Nikon person now!!!!! :) )

I find it a very easy going and relaxed forum that is quiet happy to accept photographers of all levels without continually telling them whats wrong with their images.
Some forums get a few good photographers who take it upon themselves to critique work from others, this to me says they know a lot about the technique of photography but nothing about photographers.

Bear Dale

Thanks Mike I'm just a hobbyist, my aspirations are pretty simple just to enjoy photography and enjoy life! Its nice to be able to share the passion with like minded souls.

This is a great place to create a thread just for you to share all your photos.

https://nikonites.com/project-365-and-daily-photos/#axzz4wjFI4egc

Be sure to use your name in the title so people know it is just for your photos.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This is a great place to create a thread just for you to share all your photos.

https://nikonites.com/project-365-and-daily-photos/#axzz4wjFI4egc

That is what I was going to say...but Don beat me to it! ;) You don't need to post everyday although the forum owner usually offers a gift card to people who post at least one image that is taken every day throughout the year (much more difficult than it sounds since you have to shoot every day). You can always create your own thread for the remainder of this year (include your name and possibly 2017 in the title). Then next year you can start a new thread for 2018.

Dawg Pics

You mean like this? HaHa
We love doggy snaps. Post away in the petography thread or start your own as suggested. Images don't have to be high-art for us to enjoy them.
Lottie_5000450.jpg