I am up in Wolfebor NH.............

STM

I have not broken out the camera gear but it will be soon. There is a tremendous amount of things to shoot up here both on digital and film. The leaves are beginning to turn and I plan on heading up to Pittsburg NH to get as many shots as I can of the moose. It is the rut season and they will be out in force

Stay tuned, sports fan!

Last edited:

STM

Enjoy it,are you up to rutting :D

Not personally but rest assured I will have a sidearm on my belt if any of the moose get aggressive. I would rather have to explain to the NH State Troopers why I shot and killed a charging moose than wind as another statistic!

JohnB

Help me understand, you are going to go to the Moose’s natural habitat and if one gets too close to you, you are going to shoot it?

In Canada we bring our running shoes instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacktop

Help me understand, you are going to go to the Moose’s natural habitat and if one gets too close to you, you are going to shoot it?

In Canada we bring our running shoes instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the only the moose he will see is the ones painted on the "Moose Crossing" signs. When I lived in NE I used to drive a truck up to NH and Maine a lot. Never ever saw a real live moose.:indecisiveness:

STM

I'm guessing the only the moose he will see is the ones painted on the "Moose Crossing" signs. When I lived in NE I used to drive a truck up to NH and Maine a lot. Never ever saw a real live moose.:indecisiveness:

I have already see 3 so far but unfortunately was sans photo gear!

Horoscope Fish

Went moosing in NH once a few years ago... Based on that admittedly limited experience I'd be concerned shooting a charging moose with anything I could carry on my hip would only serve to piss it off even further.