any recommendations

Horoscope Fish

Does anyone use a Sigma or Tamron fmount lens of 18-200mm range on there d800e, can you recommend either. many thanks.
The question, as put, is a little vague... Do you mean any Tamron or Sigma lens that has a focal length anywhere between 18mm and 200mm, whether telephoto or prime?

In the broadest terms I've used both Tamron and Sigma glass on my D750 and would recommend some (SOME!) lenses from either manufacturer quite highly.

Bikerbrent

My recommendation would be a good first generation (made in Japan) Nikon 18-200mm lens, if you can fine one. My copy is outstanding.

Blade Canyon

Here's another recommendation, especially for travel: The 28-300mm lens. I have the Nikon version, but a friend has the Tamron version and recommends it highly. I have been walking around Southern California with this lens for the past week. I've also taken out the Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 (heavy) and the Tamzooka (heavy) and the Nikon 17-35 2.8 (not long enough!), and I keep going back to the 28-300 for general purposes. It's versatility makes it the best choice for me on most bright, sunny days.