Weekly challenge ???

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Just wondering who will post a weekly challenge this week.

I haven't seen anything yet and usually it goes on thuesdays.

Browncoat

Apparently there's a SNAFU...

It's Helene's week to post, but she may be having computer issues again (or is just busy). I didn't even notice until I saw this thread. It's already Friday, so I guess everyone can just enjoy a week off from the challenge.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It's french, Mardi Gras is just Fat Thuesday . I guess I should pay attention to the spell check warnings BEFORE I post… :) But if it made you laugh, I'm all for it.

fotojack

See? It's always about the spelling! :) lol And you guys wonder why I'm always editing and correcting everyone's spelling and grammar mistakes! :) Take a few seconds to read it over and look for spelling errors before you hit the Post Quick Reply button. Saves me a lot of work. :)

You should never correct grammar or spelling. The way a person writes tells you a lot about the person and probably something about how they pay attention to their photography.

That and we can laugh at them when necessary.

fotojack

I have learned from a 100% reliable source that the new challenge has something to do with using the Speedlight. Just waiting for Helene to post it and confirm. Stay tuned.

AxeMan - Rick S.

I know it's a holiday, I was just being a smart a$$ this morning busting everyone's chops. Hey, if you can't have fun at Nikonites where can you have fun?

Peace, Hearts and Rainbows:p

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
It's all my fault, guys! I apologize!! I DID post it Wednesday but didn't notice it didn't finish uploading and so didn't show up. Was blaming my laptop for being slow, so switched computers. The problem was worse. After hours of "dinking around" I discovered that the DSL modem had to be replaced. The Windstream office has to ship it to me, so this morning I went and "borrowed" a friend's modem so I could get on line.

I may be haunted . . . I've had too many electrical issues lately . . . sigh.