Mom E. Gator was back and this time she brought the twins

STM

She was in the exact same spot as the two weekends previous and this time there were two yearling alligators on her back. The light was not the best, it was kind of harsh and I only managed to get a few shots before she slithered into the water, washing both of the kids off and leaving them to fend for themselves. Mating season for American alligators begins around mid April so I figure she will have other things on her mind in a couple of weeks besides last year's kids.

She was in the exact same spot as the two weekends previous and this time there were two yearling alligators on her back. The light was not the best, it was kind of harsh and I only managed to get a few shots before she slithered into the water, washing both of the kids off and leaving them to fend for themselves. Mating season for American alligators begins around mid April so I figure she will have other things on her mind in a couple of weeks besides last year's kids.

Nice shot. Dark works with this shot quite well

STM

This is where I would go. Lots of wildlife up close and personal. A few caged but most are not caged. They take injured birds and rehab them but there are as many wild birds in there as there are injured.

https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Homosassa Thanks!