D7300 no D7500 possibly yes

Dawg Pics

I was just reading about that. Sooooo, I need to keep putting money away until Nikon makes an official announcement. How long does it usually take from rumor confirmation to release date?

Daz

I cant be the only one getting annoyed at Nikon's lack of direction these days!!

They say they are haemorrhaging money yet they keep putting out incremental updates every 3-4 months.

All they need is 3 cameras at most in each format -

D3xxx , D7xxx and the D500
D7xx, D8xxx and the D5

I don't get what they are going to put in this new camera to be better than the 7200 but not to out do the D500 ...

Nero

I cant be the only one getting annoyed at Nikon's lack of direction these days!!

They say they are haemorrhaging money yet they keep putting out incremental updates every 3-4 months.

All they need is 3 cameras at most in each format -

D3xxx , D7xxx and the D500
D7xx, D8xxx and the D5

I don't get what they are going to put in this new camera to be better than the 7200 but not to out do the D500 ...
It is getting pretty ridiculous. Especially when these new cameras are barely any better than their predecessors. At this rate, if I were to upgrade my D7200 to something in the same line, I wouldn't be upgrading for another 2-3 years at least.