Cruising Aboard the Carnival Breeze!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Carnival Breeze.12.08.12 116_01 (2).jpg

Carnival Breeze.12.08.12 134_01 (2).jpg

Carnival Breeze.12.08.12 135_01 (2).jpg

Carnival Breeze.12.08.12 136_01 (2).jpg

Carnival Breeze.12.08.12 137_01 (2).jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

No offense but, those look very under exposed to me...
Probably were....It was my first Nikon and I didn't shoot RAW because I knew nothing about it at the time.....sorry. Taken in 2012. It was late afternoon in the late fall too....so that is reflected in the low light.

Last edited:

RocketCowboy

Probably were....It was my first Nikon and I didn't shoot RAW because I knew nothing about it at the time.....sorry. Taken in 2012. It was late afternoon in the late fall too....so that is reflected in the low light.

So your current challenge ... take the same cruise again in 2017, this time shooting it with your new D500 and post images for comparison. :D

I'm thinking I'll use the same tactic with my wife, and we can redo our mediterranean cruise that I shot with the D5300, but this time with the D810/D500. Let me know if you have success with the notion first, so I know whether I need to change my approach. ;)

sonicbuffalo_RIP

So your current challenge ... take the same cruise again in 2017, this time shooting it with your new D500 and post images for comparison. :D

I'm thinking I'll use the same tactic with my wife, and we can redo our mediterranean cruise that I shot with the D5300, but this time with the D810/D500. Let me know if you have success with the notion first, so I know whether I need to change my approach. ;)
well RC, just so happens we have another cruise scheduled for October...our anniversary month. Problem is, my D500 is too big for lugging around so I'll take the Sony for cruises...much smaller and easier to use on our tours. Now do your part and ask your wife to go on ANY cruise! A bad cruise is better than being at work, right?

RocketCowboy

We typically cruise each May (our anniversary month), but don't have one planned yet this year. A group of friends we made while cruising are planning to go out this November, so we're toying with that idea.

Now, after a bad case of food poisoning a month ago in Vegas, I can see where a bad cruise could be worse than a day at work...but I'm still willing to take that chance! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk