Compliments

Friggs

I am sure you fine folks get great compliments all the time on your awesome photos. I just got one that has made my day. It is the nicest compliment I have ever gotten on a photo of mine. I quote. "One of the MOST AWESOME GHO family pics I've EVER seen!!" That has made my day. Below is the picture in which they where commenting on.

What was the nicest compliment you have ever gotten? Include the picture if you can.

DSC_9865-1 by William Friggle, on Flickr

robbins.photo

I participate in a Facebook group called Nebraska Through The Lens. I post shots taken mostly at the zoo on pretty much a weekly basis. I was at the zoo shooting last Saturday when I heard a little girl tell her mom, look mom, it's the picture guy. Her mom told her no honey, that's not the picture guy. It's just a man with a camera. Well the little girl insisted that I was the picture guy. Her mom noticed I'd overheard and explained that she and her daughter watch for these posts on Facebook every week in NTTL and how much they enjoy the pictures. Well as it turns out the little girl was right, it was my posts they'd been following. I was the picture guy. Got a good laugh out of it, and it was really nice to hear that folks enjoyed the photos.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

I am sure you fine folks get great compliments all the time on your awesome photos. I just got one that has made my day. It is the nicest compliment I have ever gotten on a photo of mine. I quote. "One of the MOST AWESOME GHO family pics I've EVER seen!!" That has made my day. Below is the picture in which they where commenting on.

What was the nicest compliment you have ever gotten? Include the picture if you can.

DSC_9865-1 by William Friggle, on Flickr

This photo is not longer available.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
The ones that are no longer available are the ones of mine that people compliment me on because they are gone. Ha!

wev

Contributor
I take pictures of our local garden club's annual garden tour -- my only paying gig. Each year I get about 6 hours to shoot 8 or 9 gardens and make up booklets as a thank you gift to the homeowners. A few years back, one of the gardeners, a lady I knew from our college plant sales, died a few weeks before the event. The family insisted the garden stay on the tour and I dutifully took my shots. After the books were sent out, I got an email from her daughter who said I had captured her mother's soul and a part of her life she didn't know.