Hello from Tampa Florida

rlb

Been watching the site for several weeks and really enjoy it, finally had time to register
Started out shooting with a Nikon FE years ago and finally worked my way up to d7200
I will be retiring at the end of this month and moving to the mountains of North Georgia where I should have a lot of time to enjoy this hobby

Whiskeyman

Welcome to nikonites.com. Good luck with your retirement and your move. I look forward to your participation here; be sure that you make space on your calendar for our annual foray to the Circle B Bar Reserve next year, likely in February.

WM

Welcome to the forum. Glad you will be joining the other retired ones in this group.

If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D7200; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

rlb

Thanks for all the nice welcomes
I' m a bit computer challenged but hopefully I can figure out how to post photos soon