Hello from Florida!

BirdBrainDeb

Hello all.

I consider myself a hobbyist, but I do love my camera. I bought my first digital camera back in 2000, a Kodak something or another. Bought my first Nikon (D40), went thru the D3xxx series, and currently own a D7100. I love finding birds to photograph, i have many moon pics, and whatever puts me at peace. My camera is my zen. I hope to do more with some casual portrait photography.

Hope to have great conversation with you all :)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome!

A group of us will be meeting at the Circle B Bar Reserve in Lakeland on Feb 21-22, if you can, please join us.

Kevin H

Hello all.

I consider myself a hobbyist, but I do love my camera. I bought my first digital camera back in 2000, a Kodak something or another. Bought my first Nikon (D40), went thru the D3xxx series, and currently own a D7100. I love finding birds to photograph, i have many moon pics, and whatever puts me at peace. My camera is my zen. I hope to do more with some casual portrait photography.

Hope to have great conversation with you all :)

Welcome!

A group of us will be meeting at the Circle B Bar Reserve in Lakeland on Feb 21-22, if you can, please join us.

Yes join us great bunch of people and the wildlife is just plain awesome
Here's a link to the Meet and Greet

https://nikonites.com/off-topic/31553-post-your-meet-greet-here-53.html#post605815

This is just the last page cause its a long thread :D

Welcome to the forum. Now post some photos.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

Welcome!

It is only a 45 minute drive from Tampa. There will be a hard core group of Nikon shooters there shooting birds. Last count there are 13 of us that are going to be there from Canada all the way to south Florida. My second year to go and we had a great time. If you are interested in going there is no charge from us or the park. All free. If you do decide to go and need a contact you can PM me or if you are on Facebook you can PM me https://www.facebook.com/dkuykendall
We would love for you to join us.