damn that PS photomerge is amazing

rocketman122

never did a pano really but damn used photmerge for the first time. shot at 17mm. shot a pano for my lady. as she is in real estate biz there is this house thta has a fantastic view. I wasnt optimistic any software could handle it.

the content of the image isnt relevant, just the fact that it did an amazing job stitching shooting handheld images. in the film days you had to use a pano head and adjust overlap according to the FL. I did none of that. just shot 4 horizontal shots and there you go.

Untitled_Panorama1 copy SMALL.jpg

Blacktop

never did a pano really but damn used photmerge for the first time. shot at 17mm. shot a pano for my lady. as she is in real estate biz there is this house thta has a fantastic view. I wasnt optimistic any software could handle it.

the content of the image isnt relevant, just the fact that it did an amazing job stitching shooting handheld images. in the film days you had to use a pano head and adjust overlap according to the FL. I did none of that. just shot 4 horizontal shots and there you go.

View attachment 244078

I use both MS-ICE and PS merge. ICE is much faster, but sometimes where ICE fails, PS gets it right.

Moab Man

It does do an amazing job. And for the really difficult stuff, the more overlap and images your give it the better it does for complicated stuff.