d810 autofocus halfway shutter

witek

Does autofocus halfway shutter release works in d810 ? If so, mine doesn't. Can someone explain it to me how to make it work ? Please help

Witek

witek

Used, autofocus works with back button perfectly. In D7100 I also own autofocus works with front button half-way pressed. Does not work with my D810.

witek

OK, I found on page 30 that halfway shutter button should work, but the page 349 does not tell me how to set it up or I just don't understand it (english is my second language :( ) . Could you explain it to me easy way ?

RobV

Have you considered trying BBF before you got this new body?
I like it. I never would have known it existed if it were not for this forum.

Also, setting it up is different for each level of camera.

You might want to do a factory reset and start from scratch with your customization's.

If your camera did not come with a manual, or even if it did, this link is a valuable resource for downloading manuals.
Nikon | Download Center
The Reference Manuals are generally more comprehensive than the User Manual. I have both downloaded on my computer for my D5300.

Last edited:
Good idea with any new /used camera to check out the copyright/ artist menu and put in your name and phone number ..If it gets stolen/ recovered you can click a few buttons to prove its yours .