Camera shoulder straps

grandpaw

Camera shoulder straps, which one do you use and what are your recommendations on what to purchase. I am a pretty big guy so I would need one long enough to accommodate my muscular body. LOL

Danno

I use a Peak Design. They do make a size that fits us bigger guys. I like it because it offers choices on how to carry the camera. I contacted them and got an XL Slide. I like it a lot.

dck22

+1 For the Peak Design Slide. Durable, easy on and off, multiple contact points, doesn't tie up tripod screw. Superior to the Black Rapid IMO.

nikonpup

I changed to a Blackrapid Sport (cotton carrier fan). Fits my 54" chest fine, they do have a extension if needed. I like the underarm strap, it helps to keep the neck strap in place. The Blackrapid was needed when I sit in my walker.

Blade Canyon

I like Black Rapid and Joby. Lately, my Joby seems to start sliding down when walking. Maybe there is something I can adjust, but it doesn't hold my D800 snug against me like it used to. Also, I have upgraded to heavier lenses, so that might have something to do with it.