How many photos did you take in 2016?

Chris@sabor

I thought it might be fun to see how many clicks you have taken this year.

I'll start it off...I put almost exactly 20,000 with a few days left.

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

Roy1961

Contributor
wow, i have 23,103 and i still have this months file to add, i have a new portable hard drive sitting ready to back all this years photos on it.

Scott Murray

I took alot of timelapse so would be interesting to see what I took :) but I do not keep all the timelapse images after the video is made so my count would be inaccurate.

kevy73

My 2016 gallery is showing as 71439 images, but

1) My assistants images are also imported in here and
2) I do delete rejected images a few months after sending out a clients images...

I will do a metadata check later and filter for just my camera's.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I shot too many bad ones and not enough good ones. Right now that is about as close as I feel like getting. Ha!

jay_dean

Can't be arsed to work it out, all i do know is, that from early October onwards the amount of recreational photos I've taken is zero:(

nikonpup

for 2016 lightroom gave me a count of 41676 or about 4.1 shots per hour for the year need to talk with my sleep doctor about that. :) most in one day 2289 shooting sandhill cranes.

Last edited:

Danno

I got my D7200 Mid December with 50 clicks on the shutter. Did a shutter count this morning and it was
20,325 clicks... drop the 50 that puts me at 20,275... So I took approximately 20,000 photos this year. That surprised me a bit... :)