Some from a recent wedding.

kevy73

Been a while since I posted - BUSY! 4 weddings this week.

Here are a couple from the wedding on Tuesday...

Perth - What a beautiful city.
28-KM1_7283-Pano-X3.jpg

Iconic Perth wedding location - the blue boat shed
25-KM1_7232-X3.jpg

wev

Contributor
Like the blue shed shot a lot, but wish you had moved two steps to the right so the left edge of the building was hidden -- of course, that would have required levitating above the surf, so yours was probably a better call. . . .

kevy73

yeah I hear you - I could have done it - if I had moved the couple further away and myself moved back a little.... This is a cool shot to get, I lie down on the jetty and lean out over the water as far as I can... I like the angle it gives.

Like the blue shed shot a lot, but wish you had moved two steps to the right so the left edge of the building was hidden -- of course, that would have required levitating above the surf, so yours was probably a better call. . . .

wev

Contributor
yeah I hear you - I could have done it - if I had moved the couple further away and myself moved back a little.... This is a cool shot to get, I lie down on the jetty and lean out over the water as far as I can... I like the angle it gives.

It's a first rate shot, agreed. You could always shop out the bit of building -- intensifies the energy of their mass and brings them forward in the visual plane.

But this is just idle chatter from a guy who occasionally gets lucky with birds (of the feathered variety)