Sam's Club offer on D7200

LouisianaBob

I am looking to buy a new D7200 and checked Best Buy and several big box stores. I found one on Sam's Club Website that looks like a pretty good deal. The only thing that stumped me was the ad stated D7200 with built in WiFi and GPS?? None of the other ads described GPS only talked about GPS capable....Just trying to get input from folks that would know??

Nikon D7200 HD-SLR 24.2MP Camera with 18-140mm Lens, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS - Sam's Club

This is link to ad....thanks Bob

Horoscope Fish

I am looking to buy a new D7200 and checked Best Buy and several big box stores. I found one on Sam's Club Website that looks like a pretty good deal. The only thing that stumped me was the ad stated D7200 with built in WiFi and GPS?? None of the other ads described GPS only talked about GPS capable....Just trying to get input from folks that would know??

Nikon D7200 HD-SLR 24.2MP Camera with 18-140mm Lens, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS - Sam's Club

The D7200 does have built-in Wifi but not GPS.

skene

Most US states have laws requiring interstate sales customers to self-report and pay sales tax.

Amazon basically defeated the no out of sales tax when they installed an Amazon pick up box. So long a business owns a location or operates in that state, sales tax will be charged.

Danno

Welcome to the Forum Bob! I sure love my D7200 and Amazon has a good price. Good luck, and hope you share some of your photos here.