Iceland Trip Sept 2017

Scott Murray

So who wants to come to Iceland with me in September? We could meet in Reykjavik (date to be confirmed). If there is enough interest I will plan an Itinerary which can be flexible and meet everyone's needs, or if unable to do a particular section eg Ice caves due to claustrophobia. Then we could have alternatives to these, or you make your own plans.

I would really love do get the out of the ordinary shots and try for extreme images with models and the likes, lighting would be natural and speedlights where needed.

If you have not thought of or seen Iceland then check out this site - I Never Considered Visiting Iceland Until I Saw These 37 Brilliant Photos. and this one http://www.pxleyes.com/blog/2012/09/iceland-photography/

So much to photograph, I would be looking at taking a month to see as much as I can and to capture its beauty.

So who is with me :)

Adding ideas of what to see below.

1. Seljalandsfoss. 63.615628, -19.988399
2. Skogafoss. 63.532128, -19.511445
3. Douglas Super DC3 Wreck. 63.459079, 19.364810
4. Vatnajokull Glacier. 64.127201, -16.200487

Last edited:

Blacktop

So who wants to come to Iceland with me in September? We could meet in Reykjavik (date to be confirmed). If there is enough interest I will plan an Itinerary which can be flexible and meet everyone's needs, or if unable to do a particular section eg Ice caves due to claustrophobia. Then we could have alternatives to these, or you make your own plans.

I would really love do get the out of the ordinary shots and try for extreme images with models and the likes, lighting would be natural and speedlights where needed.

If you have not thought of or seen Iceland then check out this site - I Never Considered Visiting Iceland Until I Saw These 37 Brilliant Photos. and this one http://www.pxleyes.com/blog/2012/09/iceland-photography/

So much to photograph, I would be looking at taking a month to see as much as I can and to capture its beauty.

So who is with me :)

It would be the trip of a lifetime.