Playback Display options won't change -- assist please!

drhughes

My 5300 is still pretty new, but I've read a lot about it, taken a few hundred snaps, and am getting the hang of many of the features. One that I'm stumped on is that the "Playback Display Options" won't change. I know how to access the menu, how to select/deselect the desired options, and how to select OK. Doing that has no impact, as the display options don't change during playback. Reading around a bit online, some sites show the options include a "Done" selection, and that selecting Done is required to make the changes stick. My menu doesn't include a "Done" selection, and the manual doesn't indicate one either. Any ideas on this? I'd sure like to be able to change this....

My 5300 is still pretty new, but I've read a lot about it, taken a few hundred snaps, and am getting the hang of many of the features. One that I'm stumped on is that the "Playback Display Options" won't change. I know how to access the menu, how to select/deselect the desired options, and how to select OK. Doing that has no impact, as the display options don't change during playback. Reading around a bit online, some sites show the options include a "Done" selection, and that selecting Done is required to make the changes stick. My menu doesn't include a "Done" selection, and the manual doesn't indicate one either. Any ideas on this? I'd sure like to be able to change this....

Are you trying to bring up things like the histogram? IF so then when viewing the photo click the down button around the OK button. This will cycle through all the different options you have checked.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
@drhughes Welcome to the forum. You might add a little more of what you are wanting to see/change on the display. More info will help us help you.