Auburn Fall Auto Auction 2016....

"CHRIS"

I live only 25 minutes or so from the Auction Park in Auburn, and the Fall auction is always a big show. 80+ thousand people in a four day event. Lots of cars, lots of money, and lots of testosterone. The weather was great, but with so many people it was difficult at times to get shots of all the spectacles. I could have spent much more time there. 50 grand would have gotten me a nice toy, but..... Oh well, here are some pics, and for some reason I found a lot of old trucks to my liking.

DSC_0102 nxd.jpg

DSC_0003 nxd.jpg

DSC_0006 nxd.jpg

DSC_0008 nxd.jpg

DSC_0009 nxd.jpg

DSC_0011 nxd.jpg

DSC_0014 nxd.jpg

DSC_0020 nxd.jpg

DSC_0023 nxd.jpg

DSC_0018 nxd.jpg

DSC_0024 nxd.jpg

DSC_0021 nxd.jpg
DSC_0022 nxd.jpg

DSC_0026 nxd.jpg

DSC_0025 nxd.jpg

DSC_0053 nxd.jpg

DSC_0075 nxd.jpg

DSC_0042 nxd.jpg

DSC_0071 nxd.jpg

DSC_0056 nxd.jpg

"CHRIS"

None that were life sized Roy!!!! Seriously, this event is so cool because there is every make, model, year, etc at the show. It is almost too big of a show with all the people walking around, but that is the whole idea LOL! The green Cadillac station wagon caught my eye. There were many Mopar that I would kill for too. The black Chevy truck in this thread was awesome.....the bed had a Coke fuel cell

DSC_0016 nxd.jpg

"CHRIS"

liked the green ford in here, well polished and shiny.

Yes it was! That was good looking as well. All those old trucks, regardless of make, are just cool as hell. In this thread, the white Goat (last car) was was head turner too. Shoot, there were so many I could have taken pics of.....not to mention the ones that I just flat out missed. Hell, the motorcycle parking lot was full of about a hundred gorgeous bikes as well from people who just rode in to the event.

Danno

Some Great shots [MENTION=41398]"CHRIS"[/MENTION] That looked like an amazing show. I loved that old Cross Ram Hemi shot. Have not seen one of those in a long time. Liked the shot of the Goat too.... nice in white. I was torn between that and the SS 396. Lots of memories rekindled.

"CHRIS"

Some Great shots @"CHRIS" That looked like an amazing show. I loved that old Cross Ram Hemi shot. Have not seen one of those in a long time. Liked the shot of the Goat too.... nice in white. I was torn between that and the SS 396. Lots of memories rekindled.

Thank you Danno. The nice thing about these shows is that "looks" are free, and so are the memories that they rekindle! I just wish they could have the cars spread out more, but it is just too big of an event to do so. Besides, they were in auction mode. Most of the shots I got were of cars in line to enter the the auction buildings. I didn't even enter some of the holding areas inside, where some of the 6 figure cars were because it was too darn crowded. I'm starting to see that I need to add a good wide angle lens to my gear.