I need some advice on a point and shoot camera

grandpaw

I have a D7000 and a D600 but I am going to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tn. at Christmas and I need some suggestions for a simple camera to take videos with. I will have my DSLR cameras for still shots but would like to get something that is easy to use for video. Something you might use if you were doing a blog. Any ideas or suggestions of what to look for or makes and models to consider would be very helpful.

Blacktop

I have a D7000 and a D600 but I am going to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tn. at Christmas and I need some suggestions for a simple camera to take videos with. I will have my DSLR cameras for still shots but would like to get something that is easy to use for video. Something you might use if you were doing a blog. Any ideas or suggestions of what to look for or makes and models to consider would be very helpful.

You'll love Pigeon Forge at Christmas time Grandpaw. While you're there . hop on down to Gatlinburg if you have the time and you don't mind crowds.

(sorry I can't help with your question)

grandpaw

You'll love Pigeon Forge at Christmas time Grandpaw. While you're there . hop on down to Gatlinburg if you have the time and you don't mind crowds.

(sorry I can't help with your question)

We have been there several times and have season tickets for Dollywood so all we will need is a room.