I'm a dad...again

Browncoat

We've kept this top secret for a few months now, but...there's a bun in the oven, and it's a boy! My wife is due 1/26/12.

This was a surprise for us. She is 40, and I'm 36, so it's not exactly something we planned for. We have 3 kids between us already, my 12 year old daughter/10 year old son and her 10 year old son.

Looks like there will be plenty of baby pics on the horizon!

Rick M

Congatulations! That's fantastic! We had my son when I was 37, was a great experience being more mature the second time around. Better buy all that gear you want fast!

Sambr

Congratulations, man you are going to be kept busy for the next few years :) but it's so worth it, watch them grow up :)

AxeMan - Rick S.

Congratulations, DAD. Along with all the photo opportunities, in a few years you'll have that perfect excuse to get that model railroad going again. I've been around my stepson since day one and my love for railroads has worn off on him, start em' off young, and may he be healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reimo

Congratulations,

My baby boy is what inspired me to upgrade to a DSLR.

The way I see it, why have a kid if you can't take millions of awesome pics of him :)

M.Hinch

It seems the gods have taken a liking to you, and honored you with one of mans best creations. Congratulations to you and your wife.

Michael

Browncoat

Good grief...the end of January must be a popular time for having babies. There's about half a dozen relatives with birthdays around that time too.