WU-1 Wireless Adapter

mgambino310

I am having trouble staying connected to the Nikon-WU wireless network. It connects long enough to see the photos on the sd card in the camera once I view a photo an error message on my phone says "camera disconnected "? Has anyone ran into this problem and has a solution or something that might help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having trouble staying connected to the Nikon-WU wireless network. It connects long enough to see the photos on the sd card in the camera once I view a photo an error message on my phone says "camera disconnected "? Has anyone ran into this problem and has a solution or something that might help?

I had problems with my setup too until someone's suggested putting your phone in "Airplane" mode. Once it did that it worked like a charm

mgambino310

It only stays connected if I use the take photos menu if I switch to view photos it disconnects so I guess I'll have to keep app open while I shoot cause once I take a picture it goes to the recent download folder I read the app sucks so that might be the issue

It only stays connected if I use the take photos menu if I switch to view photos it disconnects so I guess I'll have to keep app open while I shoot cause once I take a picture it goes to the recent download folder I read the app sucks so that might be the issue

Is this with the phone on airplane mode?

Nero

One of the reasons I got the D7200 instead of the D7100 was so I never had to use one of those adapters. They always seemed so unreliable, overpriced and incredibly bulky.

One of the reasons I got the D7200 instead of the D7100 was so I never had to use one of those adapters. They always seemed so unreliable, overpriced and incredibly bulky.

I had it with my D7100 and it was a Pain to use. My D750 and my little Coolpix S9900 both have it built in and one thing I like is being able to be in the shot and use my phone to fire the camera.