Got a new head! :)

fotojack

Remember me telling you that I picked up an 055 Manfrotto tripod last month? Well, today, I finally got around to putting a decent ball head on it, and got rid of that silly 3 way head. I got the Manfrotto 496 RC2, and it works awesomely! :)

AxeMan - Rick S.

Congratulation Jack on your new purchase, now you will pardon me I have to leave this one alone before I get out of hand, I have to keep reminding myself this is a family show and not Facebook. :rolleyes:

bluenoser

Banned
Remember me telling you that I picked up an 055 Manfrotto tripod last month? Well, today, I finally got around to putting a decent ball head on it, and got rid of that silly 3 way head. I got the Manfrotto 496 RC2, and it works awesomely! :)

Congrats Jack! I own that very same head but I chose the 190XPROB instead of the 055 - it was a tough choice though.

fotojack

Congrats Jack! I own that very same head but I chose the 190XPROB instead of the 055 - it was a tough choice though.

Well the 055 I picked up for a song, so I had to get an appropriate head for it. The 3 way head it came with just didn't cut it for me. The 3 way is an 056, I believe.

Johnathan Aulabaugh

Look at the bright side. At least you ain't bitin' HIS tongue!! :p
hahhaa yeah that's for dang sure. From the movie Soul Plane, "I'm a playa, but I don't play that way" lol
Went to the Camera store this morning to see if I could find an adapter for my old Cokin P grad ND to fit some of my new lenses. No such luck, but I mentioned something being "slicker then greased dog snot" and the gal helpin' me almost fell over laughing. Apparently she had never heard that expression before.

Last edited by a moderator: