• _AKR5390.jpg
    _AKR5390.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Shot with d7200 and now I again know why I should have bought d 750 in the firs place.....
Why? The subject straight out of camera will be larger on your D7200 compared with your D750 if both cameras are positioned in the same place. That is one of the advantages of a crop senor. ;) Macro and telephoto are advantages to shooting with DX.

Borga Voffe

_AKR5363.jpg

Snowbed willow. A shrub. Just about the size of Koenigia. Heavy overcast, som rain, at 1500 hours tiday

I am sooo happy. The light is Nisson i40 I never dreamt of being able to get shots like this The Nissin was set on ground one meter away

My farewell to d7200. Now evrthing like this will be shot with d750 and a Nikkor 105 micro D ....

Bikerbrent

View attachment 223764

Snowbed willow. A shrub. Just about the size of Koenigia. Heavy overcast, som rain, at 1500 hours tiday

I am sooo happy. The light is Nisson i40 I never dreamt of being able to get shots like this The Nissin was set on ground one meter away

My farewell to d7200. Now evrthing like this will be shot with d750 and a Nikkor 105 micro D ....

Gee, I thought you lost everything overboard! Apparently not since you shot this today with the D7200, congratulations. Just don't lose your d750 and Nikkor 105 micro overboard, or break of the D750 battery cover, or fry your d750 with a cheap Chinese knockoff battery;)

Borga Voffe

Gee, fry your d750 with a cheap Chinese knockoff battery;)

Regarding that -- there is no way we can test them (Fluke multimeter) and thus know if they are "bad" befor putting them into action in camera?

Well, I am really anxious about that China order, I now know I will get a toy car, what might be inside it??

So my d7200 is well and truly sold, it departs to a new homw today. In with a d750, maybe Wendsday. And a lot of new fx lenses starting with nikkor 18-35 G. Oh yes ;-) What alovely morning!

Bikerbrent

Regarding that -- there is no way we can test them (Fluke multimeter) and thus know if they are "bad" befor putting them into action in camera?

Well, I am really anxious about that China order, I now know I will get a toy car, what might be inside it??

I know of no way to test them. There are many reports of cheap Chinese knockoff batteries overheating, then exploding during use. Not only in cameras, but also in cell phones (setting peoples pants on fire while they are wearing them) and battery toys.