Browncoat

At first, I was thinking:

637973943_FacePalm_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Then I realized that just wasn't enough:

doublefacepalm.jpg

But in seeing the massive negative response, it's really:

tmxAoqC_181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

theregsy

Once again a major international corporation demonstrates a wonderful policy of 'foot in mouth' possibly both feet, it ranks up there with Steve Jobs telling iphone users they weren't using it right! LOL Thanks Nikon, from possibly a future Canon user! (only joking, don't throw things at me!) LOL

JoeLewisPhotography

What a joke. Best facebook comment was this one...

"Give a hundred monkeys a hundred typewriters and 1 will write the Gettysburg Address. One of the other 99 will write Nikon's Facebook posts. Stupid."

ohkphoto

Snow White
Well, they're in the business of "making equipment". But it's a bad case of not knowing your audience --PHOTOGRAPHERS. They should have more photographers on their development team and definitely hire a new marketing director!

JoeLewisPhotography

Nikon says they're sorry....

Nikon
We know some of you took offense to the last post, and we apologize, as it was not our aim to insult any of our friends. Our statement was meant to be interpreted that the right equipment can help you capture amazing images. We appreciate the passion you have for photography and your gear, and know that a great picture is possible anytime and anywhere.

Mis Adam

"A photographer is only as good as the equipment he uses, and a good lens is essential to taking good pictures."

I have three "good" pieces of equitment, does that make me a three times better photographer?