White balance card

Nikstokes

Hey everyone!

I just picked up a white balance card and I'm trying to figure out how to use it to adjust the white balance on my camera. Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Hey everyone!

I just picked up a white balance card and I'm trying to figure out how to use it to adjust the white balance on my camera. Can someone help me?

Thank you!

If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D7100; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

Nikstokes

Yes, I have a youtube channel I just started called Retired Youth so I want to make sure I get the highest quality I can with the camera itself before I start editing.

TedG954

Go to the WHITE BALANCE selection in your menu. Go to PRESET MANUAL. Click on MEASURE. Overwrite existing data? YES. Follow the directionas and TAKE A PHOTO in the light you're going to shoot. That's it.