Hi from North- East England

mark240590

Hi,

Im Mark (obviously)

Im new too Photography, I've usually just shot on my old Nikon Coolpix S570 or my iPhone. For my wedding/ Honeymoon which we had in Gibraltar i decided it was time to buy a DSLR so i went for the D5200. I've since bought a Tamron 70-300mm zoom. I think I'm doing okay for a 3 week Novice, my opportunities the last couple of weeks to get out have been very limited being a shift worker but I'm hoping this weekend and next week will change.for my next purchase I'm thinking about a flashgun. Ive been recommended a Yungyuo type by a friend of mine because they're cheap and good in his opinion. This is going to be nothing more than a hobby and i don't see myself ever spending a fortune on anything other than Lenses right now anyway.

Heres one of my pics of a Monkey Fending off another trying too Eat his Pringles ha !
DSC_0013.jpg

Mark.

Last edited:

Danno

Welcome to the forum Mark. Good place to gather info and share photos. I think you will like the Yungyuo flash. They do a good job at a very reasonable price.

mark240590

Welcome to the forum Mark. Good place to gather info and share photos. I think you will like the Yungyuo flash. They do a good job at a very reasonable price.

Thanks, I'm not necessarily tied too that. I've seen some Nikon SB-24's for sale too that I may purchase. I'm not sure what's for best. Further research required !

mark240590

Thanks, you seem to be further north than me. I'm in South Shields. It's not too far away. We're heading up to Seahouses tomorrow with the dogs. Been well over a year since we were there so will be nice. May aswell take the camera. Be rude not to !

Elliot87

Thanks, you seem to be further north than me. I'm in South Shields. It's not too far away. We're heading up to Seahouses tomorrow with the dogs. Been well over a year since we were there so will be nice. May aswell take the camera. Be rude not to !

I work further North but live in South Northumberland. I don't get up the coast all that often but will be heading up to Druridge Bay soon for a bit of a camping trip. Enjoy your trip to Seahouses!

jonas_mendoza

Hi,

Im Mark (obviously)

Im new too Photography, I've usually just shot on my old Nikon Coolpix S570 or my iPhone. For my wedding/ Honeymoon which we had in Gibraltar i decided it was time to buy a DSLR so i went for the D5200. I've since bought a Tamron 70-300mm zoom. I think I'm doing okay for a 3 week Novice, my opportunities the last couple of weeks to get out have been very limited being a shift worker but I'm hoping this weekend and next week will change.for my next purchase I'm thinking about a flashgun. Ive been recommended a Yungyuo type by a friend of mine because they're cheap and good in his opinion. This is going to be nothing more than a hobby and i don't see myself ever spending a fortune on anything other than Lenses right now anyway.

Heres one of my pics of a Monkey Fending off another trying too Eat his Pringles ha !
View attachment 223487

Mark.

Welcome Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk