NIK collection

tea2085

I have been playing around with the NIK collection and have determined that the one feature I would use is the Dynamic Skin Softener filter. The rest I can do as well with lightroom i.e. sharpening ect. Have any of you put any of the other processes into your work flow?

dickelfan

I thought the same thing, and recently watched the training on Nik collection on Kelbyone. I've used the silver efx before, but will use it even more so in the future due to control points.

Another vote for Viveza with the control points you can you can control MANY MANY different zones in the same photo. Want a softer background? You can select the background and change the brightness and also lower the structure and get that distraction out of there so your subject just pops.

I use it from Lightroom all the time.

Danno

I use in LR and PS. I like the control points quite a bit. But I use Define, and Viveza mostly. But when I do B&W I prefer Silver Effects Pro over just the adjustments in LR.

BackdoorArts

I have been playing around with the NIK collection and have determined that the one feature I would use is the Dynamic Skin Softener filter. The rest I can do as well with lightroom i.e. sharpening ect. Have any of you put any of the other processes into your work flow?

Obviously all you've done is "play around". I love Lightroom. You cannot, I repeat cannot do the rest in Lightroom. Except Dynamic Skin Softener. That I can do in Lightroom.