Tampa Bay Comic Con

richnmib

Not my normal thing, people, but with my D610 and my 50mm F1.8G in hand I took a try at people. I think I would have liked a 35mm better, but that will not be here until Wednesday......

john*thomas

Everyone should go to one at least once. We stayed in Pittsburgh last month and they had a Furries convention at the hotel we stayed at (William Penn). Maybe not my thing but it was interesting. We were pressed for time so I really didn't get an oppertunity for picture taking.

Everyone should go to one at least once. We stayed in Pittsburgh last month and they had a Furries convention at the hotel we stayed at (William Penn). Maybe not my thing but it was interesting. We were pressed for time so I really didn't get an opportunity for picture taking.

I never seem to find out about them around here till they are over. Guess I need to look for them in advance and put them in my calendar.

Whiskeyman

I never seem to find out about them around here till they are over. Guess I need to look for them in advance and put them in my calendar.

One of the big ones is in Atlanta. One of my coworkers goes every year, just to take photos. It is normally held in late May/early June, around the same time as another cosplay event in Atlanta, which is called Momocon, or something similar. Atlanta's Dragon Con is coming up in early September, but I don't know much about it.

WM