Shutter count?

Gruyanidas

Recently I have found good offer but I'm in doubt about shutter count. Body has about 30k and is in perfect condition, so I'm asking does it a lot or not and what should be the shutter count to consider as "good for bying"?

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

BackdoorArts

It's rated for 100,000 clicks. That doesn't mean it will only last that long, or even last that long, but just that it should. My brother, a pro shooter, laughed at me when I spoke about shutter ratings, saying that it only really means anything when you get close to the number and are looking to sell. "You wind up breaking the camera some other way 90% of the time before you wear out the shutter."

You've got 70% of the projected life left in it, and after the first 30 it's in excellent condition so I would assume it's been well taken care of. If the price is right I wouldn't worry about it.

Gruyanidas

It's rated for 100,000 clicks. That doesn't mean it will only last that long, or even last that long, but just that it should. My brother, a pro shooter, laughed at me when I spoke about shutter ratings, saying that it only really means anything when you get close to the number and are looking to sell. "You wind up breaking the camera some other way 90% of the time before you wear out the shutter."

You've got 70% of the projected life left in it, and after the first 30 it's in excellent condition so I would assume it's been well taken care of. If the price is right I wouldn't worry about it.
Thank you! It really helped!

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

Texas

Shutter count for me is way more than shutter wear-and-tear.

Unless it is on a tripod in a studio, it is proportional to overall camera handling.