Free RAW files for practice?

Gruyanidas

I have been looking for some RAW files to download just for practice in post procces sequence and have not find any. Maybe I was not being meticulous enough. So if not, post some links towards some of the RAW sunsets, sunrises or smth like that just to practice lightroom and photoshop :) Thanks!

Horoscope Fish

I have been looking for some RAW files to download just for practice in post procces sequence and have not find any. Maybe I was not being meticulous enough. So if not, post some links towards some of the RAW sunsets, sunrises or smth like that just to practice lightroom and photoshop :) Thanks!
I could upload some raw files to Dropbox and PM you a download link but they wouldn't be sunsets or sunrises...

Gruyanidas

No no, its fine, it doesnt need to be exactly sunset or sunrise, just whatever from your cameras to edit,even better some that u already edited so we can compare results after the process :)

skene

Most photo reviewers will put up hi res images for you to play with during reviews of equipment. Keep in mind that most of those images will not be anything crazy.

I would still suggest that you wait till you get your camera and first learn to shoot with it and work on your own photos. Whatever we give you will not really help you with the camera and way you will be shooting. I have files here from my D3100, D5100, D7000 D7100 and my D750 All have their own quirks and different requirement for post processing.

Gruyanidas

I would still suggest that you wait till you get your camera and first learn to shoot with it and work on your own photos. Whatever we give you will not really help you with the camera and way you will be shooting. I have files here from my D3100, D5100, D7000 D7100 and my D750 All have their own quirks and different requirement for post processing.
You might be right due to difference between cameras and files that are made. On the other hand, practicing post processing can't be bad in my opinion, discovering new possibilities and so on...Somehow I feel like I'm loosing time in the mid space until my camera arrives ☺

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

Horoscope Fish

You might be right due to difference between cameras and files that are made. On the other hand, practicing post processing can't be bad in my opinion, discovering new possibilities and so on...Somehow I feel like I'm loosing time in the mid space until my camera arrives
Techniques of post processing will apply to any digital image, regardless of where those images came from. You either know how to work with things like Levels and Curves, or you don't. You either know techniques for working with white balance and correcting color or you don't.

Does it matter which bike you learn to ride on? No, you can either ride a bike or you can't.